This recipe was actually the first thing I made using Mista Matcha . It's just a regular smoothie base of milk and bananas with some added Matcha powder, which makes it really quick and easy to make. I first made it as a post-workout shake and added a scoop of vanilla protein powder to the mix as well. I prefer using Almond milk for this one to give it that nutty flavour, but any milk is fine. Enjoy, and let me know what you think in the comments section below.
Quantity: makes 1 smoothie
- 1 tsp Mista Matcha Cooking Grade Powder
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1 cup milk of choice (almond milk for a nutty flavour or coconut milk for creaminess)
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp fresh honey
- 4 ice cubes
- Vanilla bean or vanilla bean extract (optional)
- Vanilla protein powder (optional)
- Combine all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until mixture is smooth and serve.
- If desired, sprinkle more Mista Matcha Powder on top of smoothie.