These Matcha Bliss Balls are super easy to make and are a great pick me up for the 3pm workday slump.
The good thing about these Matcha Bliss Balls is that you can really guesstimate with the ingredients until you find the quantities that you prefer. Matcha has quite a strong flavour already, so it's probably best to start with smaller amounts and work your way up from there.
Let me know how yours turn out in the comments. Don't forget to check out our other recipes for more inspiration. Enjoy!Buy Matcha Now
Makes: roughly 10+ Matcha Balls, depending on how big/small you make them.
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 cup dried figs
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 1/2 tsp Mista Matcha Everyday Matcha Powder
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Whey Protein (I used 100% Whey Gold Standard Vanilla)
- 3 dates (they provide some sweetness)
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- Desiccated coconut
- Blend all the dry ingredients except for the Matcha Powder in a food processor or blender.
- Add the coconut oil and the almond milk to the blended mixture
- Add in the Matcha powder and the dates
- Blend again until fully mixed
- Roll the mixture into small balls and coat them with desiccated coconut.
- You can also roll them in some more matcha if you want that extra matcha hit!
- Cool them in the refrigerator.
Tip: I used baking paper under the coconut and Matcha rolling mixture so as not to dirty/stain the bench.