Continuing on with the matcha/white chocolate theme from last week (see this recipe ), these Matcha and White Chocolate Cookies give the regular cookie a delicious matcha twist.
Makes about 8-10 cookies
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1/4 cup shredded dried coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons of Mista Matcha Cooking Grade Matcha
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Combine the egg, coconut oil and vanilla extract in bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine dry ingredients, including choc chips
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients with a wooden spoon
- Using your hands, roll dough into small balls then flatten into shape
- Bake in oven for 18-20min on a baking tray, checking regularly.
Enjoy with a cup of Mista Matcha