Raw Dark Chocolate Matcha Date Bars
- 2/3 of cup of almonds
- 2 tbsp Mista Matcha Everyday Matcha
- 2 tbsp coconut butter
- 1/3 cup of coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1/3 of a cup of cocoa powder
- 1 and 2/3 cups of pitted dates
- If you're using whole almonds, grind them in a food processor until they're chopped into small pieces. I substituted whole almonds for almond meal, which also worked really well.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blitz until combined.
- Dump mixture onto baking paper and press the dough into a rectangle about 2-3 centimetres thick.
- cover with more baking paper and set aside in the fridge for around 2 hours
- cut rectangle into bar-like shapes of desired size and dust with some more matcha.