Today’s feature recipe is a brought to you by another one of our favourite foodies - Denise from Denise Chews Nutrition. In collaboration with Dash of Dani, these bliss balls are a great healthy go-to snack and are dairy-free, gluten-free and vegan friendly. If you’re looking for some more delicious inspiration, check out her blog and follow her on Instagram (@denise_chewsnutrition)
- 10 dates, pitted & soaked (1 hour)
- 1/2 cup cashews (raw/roasted)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 btsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp Mista Matcha Organic Matcha Powder
- 3 tbsp coconut flakes
- Place cashew, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds & cacao powder in a food processor and process until coarsely chopped.
- Add dates, peanut butter and coconut oil to the mix. Process to incorporate all the ingredients. (Mixture should clump together when pinched)
- Transfer mixture into a large bowl.
- Using your hands, shape mixture into balls.
- Roll in coconut flakes and matcha powder, store in an airtight container & place in the fridge.