Another fantastic creation from the lovely Denise from Denise Chews Nutrition. Check out her website for some delicious, healthy recipes.
- 1/2 tbsp Mista Matcha organic matcha powder
- 1 cup low fat milk/plant-based milk
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 1 cup fresh/frozen blueberries
- 1 cup bran flakes/cereal of choice
- 2 tbsp coconut chips/shredded coconut
- Mix chia seeds, milk, matcha powder & vanilla extract in a small bowl or glass mason jar. Cover & place in the refrigerator overnight to let it set.
- Remove matcha chia pudding from the fridge, ensuring the chia seeds have gelled and the pudding is thick in consistency.
- To assemble, prepare 2-glass cups/mason jars. Spoon 3 tablespoons of matcha chia pudding into each cup/jar to form the base.
- Next, add bananas & blueberries.
- Add remaining matcha chia pudding & top with bran flakes & coconut chips.