I spent 15 minutes trying to peel frozen bananas to make this. That's about 5 times longer than it should take you to prepare this bowl of matcha banana nice cream. Several people were kind enough to point out that I should simply peel and chop the bananas before freezing them. To them, I, and my frozen fingers, say thank you.
- 3 (pre cut and peeled) frozen bananas
- 1 tsp Mista Matcha Everyday Matcha
- A dash of almond milk (helps with the blending process)
- A handful of raspberries
- Add the frozen bananas to a high-powdered blender and blitz until fairly smooth
- Add the matcha powder and blend again until mixed
- Serve in a bowl and top with raspberries. Option to sprinkle on some extra matcha goodness.