These bliss balls make for a great snack and only take about 10 minutes to make. You can adjust the ingredients to suit your tastes. Thanks to @getfitkeybs for the recipe inspiration.
- zest and juice of 1 or 2 lemons (depending on how much zing you want)
- Handful of shredded coconut
- handful of raw cashews
- 4 medjool dates
- pinch of pink salt
- 1/2-1 tsp of Mista Matcha Everyday Matcha powder
- 1/2 tbs of coconut oil, or enough to bind ingredients together
- Put everything in a food processor and blitz until combined.
- Roll into balls and freeze