Today's recipe comes from one of our favourite foodies - the lovely Tanya Draper of @mermaid_bodz. Her delicious creations never cease to amaze and are always so beautifully presented. Head to her page @mermaid_bodz for some more inspiration.
INGREDIENTS - serves 1
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 medium sized zucchini, diced and frozen
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Mista Matcha
- 1 handful of ice
- 1/4 cup organic vanilla oat clusters
- stewed green apple
- matcha ice magic (coconut oil, matcha powder & maple syrup)
- Process all smoothie ingredients in a high-powdered blender. Trust me, you won't taste the zucchini.
- Pour into a bowl and top with remaining ingredients.