Today's recipe comes from Ayako Kamiyama. The combination of matcha and white chocolate is sure to be a big hit.
- 60g butter
- 30g sugar
- One egg
- 50g milk(half whole milk and half soy milk)
- 105g flour (1/5 whole wheat of this)
- 15g matcha
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder(1.5g)
- 60g white chocolate (chopped or chips)
- 50g nuts roasted and chopped (half almond and half walnut)
- Mix butter and sugar into the bowl.
- Add the beaten egg little by little.
- Add the milk and stir really well.
- Add the sifted flour and matcha and baking powder little by little. Mix roughly with using rubber spatula.
- Add the white chocolate and nuts. Mix roughly.
- Transfer onto the baking tray
- Preheat the oven to 180℃ and bake it about 20 minutes.