For those looking for a delicious, nutritious substitute for coffee, look no further. The Mista Matcha latte is jam packed full of antioxidants and amino acids, and provides you with a hit of clean matcha energy that can last up to 4 hours.
Thanks to the combination of caffeine and l-theanine, you can also say goodbye to that nasty coffee crash.
There are several ways to prepare a matcha latte at home, but we've found this to be the best so far.
- 1/2 teaspoon of our Everyday Matcha
- A dash of hot water
- Around 200ml of milk of choice (almond, soy, regular, coconut)
- Optional sweetener (honey or similar)
- Add the matcha into your mug/bowl/milk frother and add a small amount of hot water
- Whisk/mix the matcha into a paste (bamboo whisk or spoon)
- If you have a portable milk frother, add the milk and froth together until hot
- Otherwise, heat the milk on a stove top or in the microwave and then stir into the matcha mix
Note: If you don't have a coffee machine with a milk frother you can use an Aerolatte or similar. You will just need to heat the milk first in the microwave or on the stovetop