This recipe brought to us by one of our favourite foodies, Tanya (@Mermaid_bodz)
To make batter
- 1 scoop coconut @perfectfit protein
- 1 heaped tsp Mista Matcha Everyday matcha
- 1/4 cup besan (chickpea) flour
- 1 tsp ground flaxseed - 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened Vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup faux egg substitute (4 tsp dry mixture + 2 Tbsp water)
- 1/4 banana, mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ea. cacao powder & pure maple syrup, combined toppings
- 1 green apple, peeled & stewed
- 1/2 Tbsp @lovingearth caramelised buckinis
- 3 Tbsp coconut yoghurt
- Combine ingredients for batter using a blender or food processor (if too thick, gradually add more water).
- Heat a little coconut oil in a pan over low. Pour batter into 3 rounds once the pan is warm.
- Cover and cook for 4 minutes. Flip once batter has set on top. Cook uncovered for another 4 minutes.
- Stack and garnish with your fave toppings.