or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.24 AUD fortnightly with More info
Made from 100% pure leaf, our Everyday matcha is perfect for all your culinary creations. Blend, bake, sprinkle or mix into your smoothies, lattes, muffins and more.
Grown in the Kagoshima region, Japan, the organic tea fields are located 600 metres above sea level in the valleys between the mountains. The cooler climate and unique location helps produce outstanding organic matcha.
• Matcha is very sensitive to air, light, and moisture.
• Store in a cool, dry place
• Always reseal bag after use
For over 800 years, Buddhist monks have been using matcha green tea to aid their meditation practice, and its unique properties have made it central to the Japanese Tea Ceremony.
* Consuming 100% of the leaf = 100% of the nutrients
* 1 cup of matcha = 10 cups of regular green tea
* Rich in antioxidants
* Sustained energy boost for 3 - 6 hours
* Sense of calm alertness
Check out our growing list of matcha recipes for some delicious inspiration.